News!

Sorry, I guess this might be goodbye unless we get new authors.. D:

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Meep! :3

Hello! I'm Kinyonga!
 Few things to know about me -

I love cats and chameleons!

 I'm 13, my birthday is the 9th March, I was born in 1999
I live with my parents, sister and 4 cats in France.
I'm "half" French and "half" English, but I'm a lot of other stuff too! (Portuguese, Danish etc)
I like swimming, riding my bike, taking photographs, sports, reading and writing my stories!
We will be going to Kenya in February, and living there for two years, coming back to England and France in the holidays! 
Anyway, if I'm meant to post the new items in Animal Jam, here goes! ;)

This returning item is sold in the Mt. Shiveer hat shop. It was also sold last year in the Leap Year party!
Another returning item is the Elephant Shoji Screen!
This item is certainly very useful.
Well, bye for now! :D

3 comments:

  1. Hi echid!! Please don't make breathless an author on here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok i put her on the poll because MisterChunkyBuddy (i want him to join this blog) He joined Breathless's blog so..... ya thats why p.s. i never really had a good feeling about letting her join this blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...