News!

Sorry, I guess this might be goodbye unless we get new authors.. D:

Friday, February 15, 2013

Cherry Tree

Meep Jammers!
Today's returning proper rare is sold in Jam Mart Furniture!
The Cherry Tree! Yay! Sadly member, and a lot more expensive than it used to be, though...
Also, shouldn't it have been sold in Treetop Gardens? AJ HQ's making all the plants come to Jam Mart Furniture... Whoever heard of a tree being classed under furniture? O.O

And an extremely helpful tip from Tilly2382!
If you are a member, take your owl to the Paradise Party.
All the birds come out!!!!
It worked for me :p
But it's extremely unfair for non-members.
I think it's another trick of AJ HQ's to try and make more people become members... :/
But I managed to get all the birds! The prizes is a Paradise Bird Throne. 

I recycled mine XP and got 300 gems ^.^

Bye for now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...