News!

Sorry, I guess this might be goodbye unless we get new authors.. D:

Monday, February 11, 2013

Meep Jammers! ^.^
Animal Jam has finally decided to work.
And today's returning item can be found in the Friendship Party!
The member flooring - Pink Swirls!
 Great. Just as I'd got three and they were rare. *sigh* Oh well! 
They're a bit of a weird pink if you ask me.

And today's Monday Rare is sold on the first page of the Jam Mart Clothing catalog.
 It's member, and 2,000 gems more expensive than last week's rare.
All in all - yuck. 
Comment on this post if you bought one... o.o
(You can still comment if you didn't, lol!)

And I missed one of yesterday's items - the Pink Crystal!
Is it just me or is AJ HQ on a pink theme here? I know - Valentines and so on, but does everything have to be pink? I mean, come on! Saint Valentines was a boy even! (Well, man...)

Well, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...